All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.38Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionA model for personal motivation and decision-making, this work places the self as the decision-maker at the centre of the motivational process. A triarchic theory of motivation is proposed, consisting of three interdependent systems: formative, operational and thematic systems.
- Author BiographyROBERT P. CAVALIER is Dana Professor of Psychology at Elmira College./e He is a counseling and organizational psychologist with interests in human motivation and organizational behavior.
- Author(s)Robert P. Cavalier
- Date of Publication30/10/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.