All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £38.94Trending at £39.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.67
About this product
- DescriptionHow mobile communications in Japan became a pervasively personal tool that connects families and friends, creating always-on social engagement.
- Author BiographyMisa Matsuda is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Chuo University, Tokyo.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2006
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitlePersonal, Portable, Pedestrian
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note55 illus.
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDaisuke Okabe,Misa Matsuda,Mizuko Ito
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.