Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for anyone who may benefit from shared community safety and security responsibilities, this book includes chapters that are organized by areas of concern, from personal risk awareness to protection and security considerations for family, home, travel, and work.
- Author BiographyFrancis is a seasoned all-hazards risk mitigation leader for multinational convenience, food and beverage, manufacturing, restaurant, retail, and supply chain operators. He has served as chief security officer for Starbucks Coffee, Hardees Food Systems, and Jerrico Inc. His expertise includes risk diligence, loss prevention and mitigation systems design, as well as contribution analytics. Francis was named as one of the top 25 Most Influential People in Security of 2009 by Security magazine, and was a CSO magazine 2007 Compass Award honoree. He is also the critically acclaimed author of Not a Moment to Lose...Influencing Global Security One Community at a Time (2010), The Manager's Violence Survival Guide (1995), and Loss Prevention through Crime Analysis (1989).
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Weight250 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byFrancis J. D'Addario
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.