All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPutting employability - and the realities of the workplace - at its heart, this handy guide provides the means and motivation to help you get the most out of your time at university, focusing your skills on helping you achieve a great job on graduation.
- Author BiographyPaul Dowson has a business background and gained his MBA from the University of Leeds in 1992. To pursue his interest in teaching he joined Leeds Metropolitan University in 2002 where he lectured in the area of Personal Development for ten years. In 2005 he developed with Engage Mutual Assurance 'LifePlan', an innovative Corporate Responsibility (CR) programme aimed at defining personal and professional pathways for adults of all ages. From 2007 to 2012 Paul was a Senior Lecturer in the School of Applied Global Ethics and working with Prof Simon Robinson developed the Responsible Engagement programme which sought to build student identity around taking responsibility for self, other and global concerns; as well as introducing students to Corporate Responsibility.
- Author(s)Paul Dowson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.84
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £16.20Trending at £18.98
- £38.54Trending at £47.04
- £12.92Trending at £19.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.