All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPersonalisation builds on person-centred care to focus on how people with dementia can have more choice and control in their lives, and be supported to be part of their community. This practical guide explains how to deliver personalised services and support for people with dementia through simple, evidence-based person-centred practices and tools.
- Author BiographyHelen Sanderson is CEO of Helen Sanderson Associates (HSA) and Director Emeritus of the International Community for Person-Centred Practices. She has been closely involved in the development of person-centred thinking and planning in the UK over the last fifteen years. She is the author of A Practical Guide to Delivering Personalisation and Creating Person-Centred Organisations, both published by JKP. HSA's partnership with Borough Care Ltd and Stockport Council were runners up in the National Dementia Awards 2012 in the innovation category. Gill Bailey trained initially as a nurse and has worked with a range of providers and commissioning units across adult health and social care for over twenty-five years, and in the last ten years this has focussed on supporting people living with dementia. She is a Dementia Care Mapper, has a diploma in Dementia Studies and is studying for a master's degree in this area. She is currently working with providers to introduce Individual Service funds in residential and homecare services for people living with dementia.
- Author(s)Gill Bailey,Helen Sanderson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note42 black and white graphics
- Weight553 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.62
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £37.21Trending at £45.04
- £9.88Trending at £11.52
- £11.78Trending at £19.01
- £18.80Trending at £21.10
- £26.43Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.