All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionAccessibly written, this book shows how person-centred planning tools and individual budgets work in practice. Drawing on the experience of supporting a young woman with autism and learning difficulties through the transition into adulthood, the authors clearly explain how the ideas discussed can be applied to a variety of circumstances.
- Author BiographySuzie Franklin is the mother of Jennie, a young woman with autism and learning difficulties. She works in the voluntary sector, helping other families of children and young adults with autism to advocate for themselves and learn about their rights and entitlements. She has run training and parent workshops on a variety of topics related to autism, and is an advocate of person-centred planning. She runs training on person-centred thinking tools to help families, local authorities and other agencies provide better support and services for people with disabilities. Helen Sanderson is CEO of Helen Sanderson Associates and Director Emeritus of the International Community for Person-Centred Practices. She has been closely-involved in the development of person-centred thinking and planning in the UK over the last 15 years, and has written extensively on person-centred thinking, planning, community building and Individual Service Funds. She is the author of A Practical Guide to Delivering Personalisation, Creating Person-Centred Organisations and Personalisation and Dementia, all published by JKP.
- Author(s)Helen Sanderson,Suzie Franklin
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note34 black and white figures
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byNicola Gitsham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.