Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory text on the personalisation agenda for social work students and practice educators.
- Author BiographyAli Gardner is a Senior Lecturer in Social Work at Manchester Metropolitan University where she teaches on a number of modules including law and social work, working with people with disabilities and personalisation. Ali has spent a number of years working with people with learning disabilities within practice, policy, research and advocacy. She has been involved with a partnership project with the Department of Health, Skills for Care (North West) and Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) to design and support the development of personalisation teaching resources for social work programmes in the Higher Education Sector.
- Author(s)Ali Gardner
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTransforming Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/02/2014
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight323 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.