All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the contributions of such luminaries as P.T. Burnam, John Wanamaker, Harley Proctor and Elliot White Springs to advertizing in America. It opens with a discussion of colonial advertizing and the printers such as Benjamin Franklin who invented it.
- Author BiographyEDD APPLEGATE is Professor in the School of Journalism at Middle Tennessee State University. His earlier books include The Ad Men and Women: A Biographical Dictionary of Advertising (Greenwood, 1994), Print and Broadcast Journalism (Praeger, 1996), Literary Journalism: A Biographical Dictionary of Writers and Editors (Greenwood, 1996), and Journalistic Advocates and Muckrakers: Three Centuries of Crusading Writers (1997).
- Author(s)Edd C. Applegate
- Date of Publication21/01/1998
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of Mass Media & Communications
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 53
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.