Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.97Trending at £6.28
- £4.18Trending at £4.50
- £10.75Trending at £11.99
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £5.27Trending at £5.66
- £5.99Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview various self-report and performance-based personality assessment instruments. This book provides coverage of eight assessment instruments used in the United States. It includes chapters on clinical interviewing, test feedback, and integrating test results into a comprehensive report. It is intended for students and clinicians.
- Author BiographyRobert P. Archer, Ph.D., is professor and director of Psychology at Eastern Virginia Medical School. Steven R. Smith, Ph.D., is associate professor of Psychology at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byRobert P. Archer,Steven R. Smith
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.