All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 57 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRobert P. Archer,Steven R. Smith
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsSmith, Archer, Introducing Personality Assessment. Maruish, The Clinical Interview. Ben-Porath, Archer, The MMPI-2 and MMPI-A. Craig, Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory-III. Morey, Hopwood, The Personality Assessment Inventory. Cost, McCrae, The NEO Inventories. Merrell, Harlacher, Behavior Rating Scales. Meyer, Viglione, An Introduction to Rorschach Assessment. Ackerman, Fowler, Clemence, TAT and Other Performance-Based Assessment Techniques. Fischer, Finn, Developing the Life Meaning of Psychological Test Data: Collaborative and Therapeutic Approaches. Blais, Smith, Improving the Integrative Process in Psychological Assessment: Data Organization and Report Writing.
- Author BiographyRobert P. Archer, PhD, is the Frank Harrell Redwood Distinguished Professor at Eastern Virginia Medical School's Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. He is also Co-Director of the EVMS Clinical Psychology Internship Program, and Director of the Forensic Evaluation Program. Steven R. Smith, PhD, is Associate Professor and Director of Clinical Training at the University of California, Santa Barbara's Department of Counseling, Clinical, and School Psychology.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.