Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.12Trending at £20.95
- £10.27Trending at £18.99
- £9.40Trending at £9.91
- £11.30Trending at £15.07
- £6.49Trending at £9.98
- £8.83Trending at £14.98
- £7.83Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionA revision of the leading textbook on personality disorders by renowned expert Theodore Millon Personalities are like impressionistic paintings. At a distance, each person is 'all of a piece'; up close, each is a bewildering complexity of moods, cognitions, and motives.
- Author BiographyTheodore Millon, PhD, DSc, is one of the world's leading authorities on personality disorders. Developer of the widely used Millon personality assessment inventories, he has been the editor of the Journal of Personality Disorders, President of the International Society for the Study of Personality Disorders, and a key member of the DSM-III(t) and DSM-IV(t) committees on personality disorders. Seth Grossman, PsyD, is a codeveloper of several personality inventories, and coauthor of numerous theoretical, research, and clinical papers with Dr. Millon. Carrie Millon, PhD, is former EAP director of the University of Miami and currently Associate Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies of Personology and Psychopathology (IASPP). Sarah Meagher, PhD, is a research clinician practicing health psychology in the behavior medicine programs of Kaiser Permanente mental health services in California. Rowena Ramnath, PsyD, is a research associate at IASPP and specializes in forensic psychology and Internet addiction.
- Author(s)Carrie M. Millon,Rowena Ramnath,Sarah Meagher,Seth Grossman,Theodore Millon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1250 g
- Width189 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.