CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the main contributions from the 29th International Congress of Psychology, held in Berlin in 2008. This title provides an overview of advances in several areas of psychology such as clinical, health, social, developmental, and cross-cultural psychology.
- Author BiographyRalf Schwarzer is Professor of Psychology at the Freie University of Berlin, Germany. He has been President of the Stress and Anxiety Research Society (STAR), the European Health Psychology Society (EHPS), and Division 8 of the International Association for Applied Psychology (IAAP). His research is on stress, coping, social support, self-efficacy, and health behaviors. Peter A. Frensch is Dean of the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences II, at Humboldt-University, Berlin. He is also president-elect of the German Society of Psychology, and a member of the Executive Committee of the International Union of Psychological Science. His research is concerned with the cognitive mechanisms underlying different facets of learning.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPeter A. Frensch,Ralf Schwarzer
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.