Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionPersonality judgments are important in assessing job candidates, choosing friends, and determining who we can trust and rely on in our personal lives. This book discusses research on four categories of moderators in judgment: the good judge, the judgeable target, the trait being judged, and the information on which the judgment is based.
- Author BiographyDavid Funder is best known for his research on personality judgment and his recently developed theory of the process by which one person may render an accurate judgment of the personality traits of another.He has also published research on the longitudinal course of personality development, delay of gratification, and attribution theory.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid C. Funder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.