All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew for the Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology, Personality, Personality Disorder and Risk of Violence takes an evidence-based look at personality traits and types of psychological functioning that may contribute to personality disorder and violence, and makes links between the two.
- Author BiographyMary McMurran is Professor of Personality Disorder Research at the University of Nottingham. She is series editor for the Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology and her previous books include Motivating Offenders to Change, commended by the BMA. She is co-editor of Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health and associate editor of both The Journal of Forensic Psychiatry and Psychology and Legal and Criminological Psychology. She received the Senior Award for Significant Lifetime Contribution from the British Psychological Society in 2005. Richard Howard is Senior Research Fellow at The Peaks Academic and Research Unit at Rampton Hospital in the UK, and Reader in Personality Disorder Research at the University of Nottingham.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight558 g
- Width169 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMary McMurran,Richard Howard
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.93
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £10.99Trending at £12.86
- £3.60Trending at £3.68
- £34.79Trending at £39.82
- £33.21Trending at £42.99
- £52.32Trending at £54.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.