All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe first study in more than 30 years to investigate the broad significance of personality traits for mass political behavior.
- Author BiographyJeffery J. Mondak is James M. Benson Chair in Public Issues and Civic Leadership in the Department of Political Science at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. He is the author of Nothing to Read: Newspapers and Elections in a Social Experiment (1995) and co-editor of Fault Lines: Why the Republicans Lost Congress (2009). Professor Mondak's articles appear in outlets including the American Journal of Political Science, the British Journal of Political Science, Cognitive Brain Research, the Journal of Politics and Public Opinion Quarterly. He has received awards for his research from the American Association for Public Opinion Research, the American Political Science Association and the Midwest Political Science Association.
- Author(s)Jeffery J. Mondak
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2010
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Public Opinion and Political Psychology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 23 tables
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.