All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes biographical sketches of theorists and accounts of the stories behind influential research programs that help students understand how classic and contemporary findings relate to each other, and reinforce the idea that theory and research perpetuate one another.
- Author BiographyJerry M. Burger is a professor of Psychology at Santa Clara University. He is the author of dozens of journal articles and book chapters, as well as the book DESIRE FOR CONTROL: PERSONALITY, SOCIAL, AND CLINICAL PERSPECTIVES (1992). He has been on the editorial board of the Journal of Personality and the Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, and has served as an associate editor for the Personality Processes and Individual Difference section of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. Burger continues to teach the personality course, and PERSONALITY, 9th Edition reflects his many years of experience.
- Author(s)Jerry M. Burger
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight996 g
- Width197 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementSummarized Case Edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £15.50Trending at £19.07
- £17.12Trending at £21.05
- £17.36Trending at £24.99
- £9.18Trending at £9.59
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £4.37Trending at £7.44
- £5.05Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.