All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £8.37Trending at £8.51
- £33.52Trending at £42.04
- £37.38Trending at £41.33
- £31.56Trending at £36.23
- £11.98Trending at £13.00
- £3.89Trending at £5.06
About this product
- DescriptionBased on Axes I and II of the DSM-IV, this book describes relationships along a readily identifiable continuum ranging from optimal functionality to severe pathology, linking the author's conceptual framework to specific diagnostic strategies, therapeutic interventions, and prevention programs.
- Author BiographySince his retirement in 1990, Luciano L'Abate, Ph.D. has been Professor Emeritus at Georgia State University where he was previously a Professor of Psychology beginning in 1965. L'Abate has been an editorial board member of many national and foreign professional and scientific journals, as well as a consultant to various publishing houses. He is the author and co-author of over 300 papers, chapters, and book reviews in professional journals in addition to authoring/editing 34 books. His work has been translated into Chinese, Japanese, Finnish, Spanish, French, Polish, and German languages. Dr. L'Abate is the recipient of many awards including Family Psychologist of the Year for 1994 by Division 43 of the American Psychological Association, Outstanding Contribution by the Georgia Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, and Outstanding Citizen by the House of Representatives in the State of Georgia. He has also held workshops and lectured extensively in the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, Spain, and Italy. Dr. L'Abate has spent the last several years involved full-time in writing and research since his retirement from Georgia State University.
- Author(s)Luciano L'Abate
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2005
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 482 p.
- Weight1930 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.