All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrilliant teachers really understand themselves and their students. By uncovering personality types teachers can transform learning in their classroom. This practical book helps teachers improve communication, develop creativity, build positive relationships and boost flexibility and organisational skills to become the best teacher they can be.
- Author BiographyDavid Hodgson is a Master Practitioner and Trainer of NLP and has the British Psychological Society Level A&B, a Diploma in Careers Guidance and a Diploma in Management. He is a Training Consultant in the North East who has worked with companies such as Orange, Walkers Crisps, the NHS, the Institute of Careers Guidance and the Association of Graduate Careers Services. He works with young people and those who work with them on motivation, goal setting, life skills and employability.
- Author(s)David Hodgson
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.84Trending at £4.56
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
- £7.00Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.