Consider these sponsored items
- £20.61Was:£24.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPushing forward new sociological theory, this book explores the theoretical and practical issues raised by ageing, and the associated problems of mental and physical frailty in later life.
- Author BiographyPaul Higgs is Professor of the Sociology of Ageing at University College London. He has published widely on the changing nature of later life and is a co-editor of the journal 'Social Theory and Health'. Paul is also a fellow of both the Academy of Social Sciences and the Gerontological Society of America. Chris Gilleard is Visiting Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Social & Policy Sciences at the University of Bath and the Division of Psychiatry at UCL. He has published in the areas of psychology, medicine, history and sociology as they relate to ageing and old age. He is also a fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Chris Gilleard,Paul Higgs
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note16 black & white tables
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £12.77
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.73Trending at £19.75
- £33.99Trending at £37.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.