All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- Descriptionontrary to popular opinion, human resources, in general, and personnel, in particular, are well-suited to economic analysis. Edward Lazear, who founded the subfield of personnel economics, provides a quick introduction for economists who have not studied the area.
- Author BiographySuzanne Scotchmer is Professor of Economics and Professor of Public Policy at the University of California, Berkeley. She is an authority on how patents and other incentives drive innovation in the new economy. Scotchmer has advised the US government and the US National Academy of Sciences on innovation policy. She is a Research Associate of the NBER.
- Author(s)Edward P. Lazear
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleWicksell Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.