All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on two late-Ming or early-Qing plays central to the Chinese canon (Peony Pavilion and Peach Blossom Fan), this study explores crucial questions concerning personal identity.
- Author BiographyTina Lu is Assistant Professor of Chinese Literature at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Tina Lu
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2001
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.