Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed account of the relation between human persons and their bodies.
- Author BiographyLynne Rudder Baker is Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She is the author of Explaining Attitudes (Cambridge, 1995), Persons and Bodies (Cambridge, 2000), The Metaphysics of Everyday Life (Cambridge, 2007), and Saving Belief (1987).
- Author(s)Lynne Rudder Baker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2000
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byErnest Sosa,Jonathan Dancy,John Haldane,Gilbert Harman,Frank Jackson,William G. Lycan,Sydney Shoemaker,Judith Jarvis Thomson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.