CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers an introduction to words and corpus linguistics. From this foundation it explores the much wider issues that are inevitably raised but somehow marginalized in lexicology (the study of words) and corpus linguistics.
- Author BiographyM.A.K. Halliday is Emeritus Professor at the University of Sydney. Wolfgang Teubert is Collins Professor of Corpus Linguistics at the University of Birmingham Colin Yallop is Adjunct Professor at Macquarie University.
- Author(s)Colin Yallop,M. A. K. Halliday,Wolfgang Teubert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- Series TitleOpen Linguistics S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1
- Weight278 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.