Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number92
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note93 Tables, black and white; 97 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 444 p. 97 illus.
- Weight718 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJan Weglarz,Joanna Jozefowska
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsModels.- A Practical and Accurate Alternative to PERT.- Proactive-Reactive Project Scheduling Trade-Offs and Procedures.- Resource Constrained Project Scheduling Models under Random Disturbances.- Due Dates and RCPSP.- RCPS with Variable Intensity Activities and Feeding Precedence Constraints.- Modelling Setup Times in Project Scheduling.- Algorithms.- Lower Bounds for Resource Constrained Project Scheduling Problem.- Justification Technique Generalizations.- A Metaheuristic Approach to the Resource Constrained Project Scheduling with Variable Activity Durations and Convex Cost Functions.- A Hybrid Genetic Algorithm Based on Intelligent Encoding for Project Scheduling.- Population Learning Algorithm for the Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling.- Resource Constrained Project Scheduling: a Hybrid Neural Approach.- Applications.- Selection and Scheduling of Pharmaceutical Research Projects.- Grid Multicriteria Job Scheduling with Resource Reservation and Prediction Mechanisms.- Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling with Time Windows.- CP-Based Decision Support for Project Driven Manufacturing.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.