CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAims to offer a retrospective view on the research on aspectuality and temporality, as well as to develop different perspectives on the future development of the field. Articles contain overviews of the development of the field and/or present the state of the art of research, suggesting various lines of research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/11/2005
- Series TitleStudies in Theoretical Psycholinguistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 32
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight890 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAngeliek Van Hout,Henk J. Verkuyl,Henriette de Swart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.