Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionAims to provide reviews in the expanding area of bioinorganic chemistry. This volume is the fourth in the series and covers the topics such as: lithium in biology, the structure of ceroplasmin, rhenium complexes in nuclear medicine, the anti-HIV activity of macrocyclic polyamines and their metal complexes for dinuclear phosphoesterase enzymes.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- Series TitlePerspectives on Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight570 g
- Edited byJon R. Dilworth,Kevin B. Nolan,Robert W. Hay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.