All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerspectives on Creativity: Volume 2 extends the work of the first volume and examines creativity from multiple viewpoints. The volume contains contributions from writers, therapists, artists, and scholars from disciplines as diverse as psychology and French.
- Author BiographyLynn DellaPietra, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at Marymount College, where she teaches a wide variety of courses. Her research interests span the field of creativity, including such topics as the relationship between creativity and brain functioning, the chronotypology of creative individuals, the incidence of sensitive temperaments in creative individuals, and culinary creativity.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byLynn DellaPietra
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £6.80Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £19.03Trending at £19.65
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.