Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionPerspectives on English Revolutionary Republicanism takes stock of developments in the scholarship of seventeenth-century English republicanism, by looking at the movements that have shaped the field over the decades: the linguistic turn, the cultural turn, and the religious turn.
- Author BiographyDirk Wiemann is Professor of English Literature at the University of Potsdam, Germany. Along with a keen interest in postcolonial studies, his research focuses on the areas of seventeenth-century English republicanism and radicalism, emotion studies and contemporary representations of the English Civil War. His publications include Genres of Modernity: Contemporary Indian Novels in English (Editions Rodopi B.V., 2008) and a number of articles on aspects of cultural politics in seventeenth-century England. Gaby Mahlberg is Senior Lecturer in Early Modern British History at Northumbria University, UK. She has previously taught at the University of East Anglia, Queen Mary College and Goldsmiths in the UK, and Humboldt University, Berlin and the University of Potsdam in Germany, and is author of Henry Neville and English Republican Culture in the Seventeenth Century: Dreaming of Another Game (Manchester University Press, 2009).
- Author(s)Dirk Wiemann
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 1 b&w illustration
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGaby Mahlberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.