All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.04
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.06
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection provides detailed analyses of topics that are crucial for understanding innovation.
- Author BiographyStefano Brusoni is Associate Professor of Applied Economics at Bocconi University, Milan. He is Deputy Director of CESPRI and coordinator of EMIT (MSc in Economics of Innovation and Technology). He obtained his PhD from the University of Sussex (UK) in 2002. His research interests include the division and coordination of innovative labour, the organizational implications of modular design strategies, and the analysis of knowledge production and distribution processes within and across firms. He has published his work in leading international journals such as Administrative Science Quarterly, Organization Science, Research Policy, Organization Studies, Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Industrial and Corporate Change, the Journal of Evolutionary Economics and the Journal of Management Studies. Franco Malerba is Professor of Industrial Economics and Director of CESPRI at Bocconi University, Milan.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byFranco Malerba,Stefano Brusoni
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.