All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £10.05
- £6.06Trending at £6.71
- £38.07Trending at £40.29
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.14
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £10.89Trending at £15.49
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the basic principles of labour law and the related policy arguments.
- Author BiographyAnne Davies is Fellow and Tutor in Law at Brasenose College, Oxford, and Reader in Public Law at the University of Oxford, where she teaches Labour Law and Public Law.
- Author(s)A.C.L. Davies
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.