All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- Author(s)Sharon Ee Ling Quah
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication09/05/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements.- Chapter 1: Introduction.- Chapter 2: Designing a divorce biography.- Chapter 3: Negotiating family and divorce in Singapore.- Chapter 4: Leaving the marriage.- Chapter 5: Coping with the crisis.- Chapter 6: Reconfiguring personal communities.- Chapter 7: Conclusion.- Methodological Appendix.- References.- Index.
- Author BiographySharon Ee Ling QUAH (PhD) is a family sociologist whose research focuses on divorce, family, personal relationships, individualisation, gender and transnational and alternative intimacies. She is a Research Fellow with the Changing Family in Asia research cluster at National University of Singapore (NUS), Asia Research Institute (ARI). At NUS ARI, she is conducting a new research project on transnational divorce in Singapore as the Principal Investigator with a research grant awarded by the Ministry of Social and Family Development (Singapore Government). Prior to this appointment, she was a postdoctoral fellow with the same research cluster at NUS ARI. She was recently conferred the Doctor of Philosophy degree from The University of Sydney in April 2013.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.