Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionMax Frisch, with his countryman Friederich Diirrenmatt, shares a place of eminence in contemporary Swiss literature. Indeed, he ranks high among the recent leading writers in the German language. In this collection of essays an international group of scholars provides a fresh introduction to this noted author.
- Author BiographyGerhard F. Probst is professor of German at Transylvania University and is also on the faculty of the Technische Universitat (West Berlin). Jay F. Bodine is assistant professor in the department of foreign languages and literatures at Southern Illinois University-Carbondale.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGerhard F. Probst,Jay F. Bodine
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.