CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.86
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.70Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionHelps make education engaging for both learners and educators, and achieving wider participation and more effective and meaningful inclusion. This book includes sections on voice and empowerment, and critical and alternative perspectives on inclusion in education. It is suitable for students of childhood studies and youth and community studies.
- Author BiographyDr Suanne Gibson is the Programme Leader for Education Studies and co-ordinates the Inclusion and Social Justice Research Network at the University of Plymouth. Dr Joanna Haynes is a lecturer in Education Studies at the University of Plymouth. Joanna taught in nursery and primary schools in Glasgow and Bristol and has also worked in teacher education and continuing professional development.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight267 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJoanna Haynes,Suanne Gibson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.