All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionDue to rapid developments in the communication sector, the right to privacy faces new challenges. This title contributes to the international dialogue and offers a starting point for a sustainable policy for the protection of privacy rights.
- Author BiographyDieter Dorr, Johannes Gutenberg-Universitat, Mainz; Russell L. Weaver,University of Louisville, USA.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/03/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleMedia Convergence / Medienkonvergenz
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Weight365 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDieter Dorr,Russell L. Weaver
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.