All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.95
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
About this product
- DescriptionStudents of philosophy, psychology, sociology, and literature will welcome this collection of original essays on self-deception and related phenomena such as wishful thinking, bad faith, and false consciousness. The book has six sections, each exploring self-deception and related phenomena from a different perspective.
- Author BiographyBrian P. McLaughlin is an Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Amelie Oksenberg Rorty is a Professor of Philosophy at Rutgers University.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1988
- Series TitleTopics in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight522 g
- Width230 mm
- Height150 mm
- Edited byAmelie Oksenberg Rorty,Brian P. McLaughlin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.