All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionTeachers often assume that student performance levels are based on the student's intelligence, effort, and motivation. This book argues that the difference in students' knowledge of course material may be nothing more than differences in intellectual styles of learning or thinking.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byLi-fang Zhang,Robert J. Sternberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.