All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the important social-scientific theory and research on persuasion. This book features chapters on social judgment theory and stage models, revision of the treatment of the theories of reasoned action and planned behavior, and more.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. O'Keefe is the Owen L. Coon Professor in the Department of Communication Studies at Northwestern University. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and has been a faculty member at the University of Michigan, Pennsylvania State University, and the University of Illinois. He has received the National Communication Association's Charles Woolbert Research Award, its Golden Anniversary Monograph Award, its Rhetorical and Communication Theory Division Distinguished Scholar Award, and its Health Communication Division Article of the Year Award, the International Communication Association's Best Article Award and its Division 1 John E. Hunter Meta-Analysis Award, the International Society for the Study of Argumentation's Distinguished Research Award, the American Forensic Association's Daniel Rohrer Memorial Research Award, and teaching awards from Northwestern University, the University of Illinois, and the Central States Communication Association.
- Author(s)Daniel J. O'Keefe
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight644 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.