All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJane Austen's last complete novel is now available in a revised Norton Critical Edition. The volume emphasizes new trends in critical discourse, which have enormous importance for our understanding of Austen's achievement.
- Author BiographyJane Austen (1775-1817) was an English novelist whose works of romantic fiction, set among the gentry, earned her a place as one of the most widely read writers in English literature. Patricia Meyer Spacks, Ph.D. Berkeley, is Edgar F. Shannon Professor of English at the University of Virginia. Her publications include An Argument of Images: The Poetry of Alexander Pope; The Female Imagination; The Adolescent Idea: Myths of Youth and the Adult Imagination; Desire and Truth: Functions of Plot in Eighteenth-Century English Novels; and Boredom: The Literary History of a State of Mind.
- Author(s)Jane Austen
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight330 g
- Width129 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPatricia Meyer Spacks
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £12.91Trending at £17.01
- £13.91Trending at £20.02
- £9.41Trending at £9.99
- £8.40Trending at £8.53
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
- £6.72Trending at £9.00
- £13.40Trending at £26.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.