All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide that explains how to craft compelling messages and powerful proposals that attract prospects' attention and speak to their needs. It takes readers through effective process for writing customized packages that capture new business. It also includes: essential questions for qualifying opportunities and advice for overcoming value paranoia.
- Author BiographyTOM SANT is a renowned proposal consultant, whose clients range from small entrepreneurial operations to Global 500 companies, including General Electric, Microsoft, Lucent, and Accenture. He is the creator of the world's most widely used proposal automation systems, ProposalMaster and RFPMaster.
- Author(s)Tom Sant
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.