All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £54.94Was:£55.00Free postage
- £54.76Was:£55.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously published in 2011 under title: How audiences decide.
- Author BiographyRichard O. Young is a Professor of Management Communication at Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
- Author(s)Richard O. Young
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/07/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables, 22 black & white halftones, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight906 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.