All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionPerturbation methods have always been an important tool for treating nonlinear differential equations. Methods covered include: Lindstedt's method, center manifolds, normal forms, two variable expansion method (method of multiple scales), averaging, Lie transforms and Liapunov-Schmidt reduction.
- Author(s)Dieter Armbruster,Richard H. Rand
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1987
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number65
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 251 p. 1 illus.
- Weight820 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.