All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces perturbation and qualitative methods for differential equations for students with only a basic knowledge of calculus and ordinary linear differential equations. Theorems are applied to solve examples and ideas are introduced via concepts familiar to the reader.
- Author(s)C. F. Chan Man Fong,D. De Kee,Daniel DeKee
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/1999
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight676 g
- Width217 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.