CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is presents the latest research into Pervasive Healthcare Computing. It sets out the ways in which mobile and wireless technologies can be used to implement the vision of pervasive healthcare, and covers emerging challenges of IT in healthcare.
- Author(s)Upkar Varshney
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 Tables, black and white; 9 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 288 p. 9 illus.
- Weight601 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.