All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors of adolescent girls and boys and female teachers in order to expose the continuing persistence of sexual harassment in the United States. This book addresses the sexual double standard that continues to hold girls and women accountable for male sexual aggression.
- Author BiographyRegina Rahimi is an assistant professor in the Department of Adolescent and Adult Learning at Armstrong Atlantic State University in Savannah, Georgia. She is a former middle school teacher, and her research interests include issues of gender, race, sexuality, and class in education as well as adolescent literacy. Delores D. Liston graduated from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro with a PhD in curriculum and educational foundations. She is a professor at Georgia Southern University in the Department of Curriculum, Foundations, and Reading.
- Author(s)Delores D. Liston,Regina Rahimi
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleAdolescent Cultures, School & Society
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight400 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.