All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDistorted price signals and flawed public policy create powerful and largely hidden perverse subsidies and incentives that promote urban sprawl.
- Author BiographyPamela Blais is a city planner and principal of Toronto-based Metropole Consultants.
- PrizesShort-listed for Donner Prize for best book in Canadian public policy, The Donner Foundation 2011 (Canada).
- Author(s)Pamela Blais
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2011
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note2 graphs, 8 tables
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.