All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential for all gardeners, horticulturists and naturalists, this is a practical, highly-illustrated guide to dealing with disorders that affect fruit, vegetables, trees and ornamental garden plants.
- Author BiographyStefan Buczacki is one of the UK's leading gardening personalities. Keith Harris has worked on garden pests for over 30 years.
- Author(s)Keith Harris,Stefan T. Buczacki
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight815 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian Hargreaves
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.