All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPete Doherty is the man who put the sex and drugs back into rock and roll. Drawing on the memories of Pete, those of his girlfriends, managers and drug-taking companions, this work tells the story of Pete's life, from the depths of his heroin and crack addictions to the heights of his musical successes and his relationship with Kate Moss.
- Author BiographyNathan Yates is a writer and journalist who has worked for national newspapers for the past ten years. He has written on a range of subject from crime and politics to literature and music. He is currently on the staff of the Daily Mirror. Pete Samson is a writer and journalist, currently on the Daily Mirror, who specialises in music and the world of showbusiness. A committed Libertines fan, he has covered every twist of Pete Doherty's career and has spent many hours bringing the singer/songwriter to the attention of mainstream newspaper readers.
- Author(s)Nathan Yates,Pete Samson
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/05/2014
- Content Note8pp colour illustrations
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.49Trending at £14.99
- £17.38Trending at £17.86
- £13.80Trending at £19.90
- £18.07Trending at £21.64
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.47
- £12.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.