All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow updated and available in a new price and format, this is the most comprehensive monograph on Turner Prize-nominated artist Peter Doig.
- Author BiographyPeter Doig has been the subject of scores of exhibitions worldwide, including at Tate Britain, Musee d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris, and Schirn Kunsthalle Frankfurt. Richard Shiff is a renowned art historian and critic. Catherine Lampert is an independent curator and writer based in England.
- Author(s)Peter Doig,Richard Shiff
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £20.05Trending at £20.39
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.95
- £29.05Trending at £43.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.