Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.40
- £6.89Trending at £6.92
- £10.99Trending at £11.77
- £4.37Trending at £4.58
- £10.03Trending at £15.15
- £4.85Trending at £7.98
- £4.39Trending at £4.51
About this product
- DescriptionPeter McLeish is a man alone, but not by choice. He's alone because it's safer for others that way. When Jenny Gregory encounters him, she begins to learn something others have learned before her. That when someone is a target, it's dangerous to get close to them.
- Author BiographyFor a brief period in the early 1980s Deborah Latham enjoyed the distinction of being the only 'junior' female member of the Croquet Association ('junior' at the time being classified as under 24 years of age). Though the number of occasions on which she plays is curtailed these days, she has over the years had many articles and photographs published in the CA's official magazine, the Croquet Gazette. She has written a series of non-commercial novel-length works of fiction that have been published online. Also online are a series of education-related videos that she was not only involved in filming but has scripted, edited and narrated. Born in Orpington, Kent in 1960, Deborah moved to Somerset ten years later and has lived in Taunton since her marriage to Laurence in 1980.
- Author(s)Deborah Latham
- PublisherSilverWood Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2014
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilverWood Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.