All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will give the student a complete understanding of the Windows XP system architecture. It offers an explanation of just what makes XP tick and the inner workings of the system. The book is an excellent reference of operating system terms and concepts and is written in a very readable style.
- Author BiographyScott Clark has been the director of Peter Norton's computer books for over twelve years. He has written for many of them and has edited almost every book in the series. He was the primary author for the best-selling sixth edition of Peter Norton's Inside the PC, and made major contributions to the seventh and eighth editions. He has among his other titles, Peter Norton's Complete Guide to Norton SystemWorks, and The Effective Executive's Guide to Microsoft Access 2002. Scott has been a visiting professor of website design and Internet technologies at Fullerton College. He lives in Southern California in a house full of Stickley furniture and Disney memorabilia.
- Author(s)Peter Norton,Scott Clark
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/04/2002
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1034 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.32
- £15.72Trending at £17.37
- £18.66Trending at £23.98
- £15.72Trending at £16.01
- £26.73Trending at £39.93
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.